Electrical Engineering is one of the most popular field of engineering which concerned with the study, design and application of equipment, devices and systems which use electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. Electrical engineering is the design, building and maintenance of electrical control systems, machinery and equipment. Electrical Engineering plays an important role in every fields of engineering including Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Power Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, etc. It is widely use in every aspects around the world.
The Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) of Electrical Engineering are as follows:
The objective of this Engineering disciple is to prepare graduates for professional practice and life-long learning. We expect our graduates to attain the long term goals few years after graduation.
The Student Outcomes (SOs) are as follows:
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
Electrical Engineering Labs
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation Lab
- High Voltage Lab / Material Science Lab
- Power System Lab
- Analog And Digital Lab
- Network Analysis Lab
- Micro Processor & Micro Controller Lab
- Computer Programming Lab & PLC Lab
Duration: 4 years/3 years (lateral entry)
Eligibility : 10+2 Non-Medical
Institute : Golden college of Engineering and Technology.
Number of seats: 60