Bachelor of Vocation is a 3-year undergraduate course that includes a wide range of specializations to choose from B.Voc course is designed in a way that incorporates the work and skill requirement of various industries into its curriculum and helps to train the aspirant of the course so that they can be work-ready with an enhancement of the industry skill. The curriculum offers a blend of vocational and business management concepts. B.Voc Courses are available for pursuance by students hailing from several different fields. Vocational training as such has existed for centuries, in the form of masters and apprentices with the vocations of old. The B Voc course can be very beneficial for the professionals who are very much interested to enhance the soft power of the nation and promote it across the globe. The course has essentially been designed for students wishing to enhance their vocational aspects as well as their soft skills which is one of the most ought criteria an organization will look within a candidate.
Highlights of B.Vocational Courses
- Diploma Certificate – After One Year
- Advanced Diploma Certificate – After Two Years
- Graduation Degree – After Three Years
Bachelor of Vocational Education (B.Voc) Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to take up B.Voc for higher education should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- They have to pass 10+2 from a recognized board or university.
- They must have obtained not less than 50%-55% marks in aggregate in the 12th standard.
List of B.Voc Courses offered by Golden Group of Institutions:-
- Bachelor of Vocation in Building Construction and Technology
- Bachelor of Vocation in Hardware and Networking
- Bachelor of Vocation in Web Technologies and Multimedia
- Bachelor of Vocation in Tourism and Hospitality Management