Electronics Engineering is one of the largest and fastest growing field of engineering. It covers a wide range of applications which make our life easier and enjoyable such as Television, Radio, computers, telecommunication etc. They helps us to see, hear and communicate over vast distances and do things faster. Electronics has a major role in improving productivity in industries like oil, energy, agriculture and so many other important sectors of economy. In steel, petroleum and chemical industries it is the electronic devices that direct, control and test production processes. Health care industry depends on electronic instruments to perform chemical tests and to check body functions. The safety in transportation, factories and mines and in homes relies heavily on electronics. An electronics engineer specializes to design, fabricate, produce, test and supervise the manufacture of complex products and systems i.e electronic equipment and components for a number of industries including hospitals, computer industry, electronic data processing systems for communication and in defense etc. They supervise production and manufacturing processes and oversee installation and maintenance. Electronics engineers work with devices that use extremely small amounts of power. They work with microprocessors, fiber optics, and in telecommunication, television, radio etc. These sought-after engineers can look forward to a rewarding and glorious career.
Eligibility criteria: Any 10+2 level (PCM) candidate with pass marks.
Lateral Entry: Direct admission to 3rd semester for Diploma Holders.The candidates who have passed their three year Diploma in any Branch of engineering are eligible for admission under this category.
|B.Tech(ECE)||4 years (Full Time)||60|
|M.Tech(ECE)||2 years (Full Time)||18|
Aims & Objectives:
- To provide proper guidance in the field of technical education to the students.
- To motivate and encourage the students for participation in various technical activities.
- Dissemination of knowledge and information by organizing seminar/workshops/short term courses in a planned manner.
- To inculcate human values with ultimate objective of moldings the youth to work for the betterment of mankind.
- To maximize the students potential by expanding the awareness of educational and career opportunities.
Areas of Focus:
The Department is striving to impart quality education keeping in view the global scenario and social obligation. The mission of the department is to provide every opportunity to each student to attain the best of their capabilities and create in them the desire to excel.
To train the students as per the current need of industry, department is equipped with advanced measurement equipments and state of art training kits/boards. Department has its own computer center having PCs of latest configuration in networking mode and separate internet connection.
R & D laboratory has been established by the department to develop research aptitude among students. The laboratory has industry standard PCB designing modules, imported soldering/disordering station, high frequency spectrum analyzer and advanced testing & analysis equipments.
Department has the following Labs:
- Analog Communication System Lab
- Analog Devices and Circuits Lab
- Digital signal and processing Lab
- Microprocessor and Micro controller Lab
- Digital Circuits and Logical Devices Lab
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Lab
- Linear Integrated Circuits lab
- Digital Communication Systems lab
- VLSI lab
- Microwave & Radar Engineering lab