Golden Carnival & Inter School Competition 2019
RULES FOR FUN EVENTS
1. Participants must bring their own material .(mehndi cone , Lemon Juice,Etc.)
2. Participants have to apply mehndi on the Palmer as well as the dorsal side of the hand.
3. Participants can apply mehndi on their own hand or any other person’s hand.
4. It is one round event.
5. Time Limit is one hour.
1. There will be only one round of competition.
2. Maximum time to complete the Rangoli is one hour.
3. Teams will be responsible for arrangement of the material required to
prepare Rangoli. Only Rangoli colors can be used for making Rangoli.
4. The participants will not be allowed to refer to any printed material etc. for preparing Rangoli.
5. A group may have not more than two participants.
6. Multiple entries by one person are not allowed.
7. Any act of indiscipline by participants calls for cancellation of registration.
Judging Criteria :
Judging will be based on the following Criteria :
8. Overall Appearance and appeal
9. Details and Clarity in Rangoli art.
SITUATION REACTION TEST
- This is a test of imagination most commonly known as SRT.
- Speak your answer in English / Hindi.
- In this test a number of situations are presented to you. We would like to know how you would feel, think and act in this situations.
- There are no right or wrong answers with respect of these situations. Every one is likely to listen these situations in his own way. We would like to know your reactions to these situations.
- Do not spend too much time in thinking out the answer to the situation.
- You will be given 5 minutes to answer.
- Acceptable tools of drawing / painting include pencil, crayon, water color, oil paint etc.
- Photographs, wires, and other 3D objects are not acceptable.
- The theme is not particular.
- Time limit is 30 minutes
- The drawing / painting must not represent any particular individual, organization, or brand name and Must not depict any religious theme.
- Name and age of participant as well as school’s name and address must be clearly mentioned on the back of poster in the English Language.
- Only Drawing sheet will be provided by College.
1. Time limit is 30 mintues.
2. There is no particular theme.
1. Team event (2 members – the one who will paint and the other on whom art will be performed).
2. Participants have to carry their own materials.
3. Time – 30 Minutes.
AD MAD SHOW
“WHERE CREATIVITY MEETS MADNESS”
1. 4 members per team.
2. Topic will be provided on the spot.
3. Time Minutes: 5 Minutes time for preparation for each item.
4. Three Minutes for enacting.
RULES FOR CULTURAL EVENTS
SOLO / GROUP SINGING
- Time allotted for each performance is 2-3 minutes.
- Participants for group singing can be 3-6.
- The participants will be judged on the song selection, voice quality, clarity, rhythm and their appeal to the audience.
- The participants should bring their own musical instruments if required in the performance.
- Choice of song is open to the participants but the song should not have any slangs or derogatory language.
1. The song on which the dance will be performed can be of any language.
2. Duration of the performance should not exceed 7 minutes.
3. Participants should wear proper dress and make up.
4. Each team should comprise of minimum 4 and maximum 8 members.
5. Judgement will be based on choreography, rhythms, taal, synchronization, costume and
overall presentation and performance of the students.
6. The decision of the judge will be final.
1. Time limit is 2-3 minutes. Negative points for exceeding the time limit.
2. No extra time shall be given for installing CD’s. It should be done prior to the event.
3. The participants will be judged on their costumes, visual presentation and dance form.
4. There is no particular theme.
5. Lighting of matchsticks, candles and cigarettes or any derogatory acts are strictly not
allowed on stage.
6. Choice of song is open to the participants.
7. Any obscene/offensive music/song is not allowed.
8. The decision of Judges will be final and binding.
1. Participants can be Group or Solo.
2. Entries should be done within the prescribed time period, No late entries would be entertained.
3. The music track should be submitted by the participants. No extra time shall be given for
Installing or Pen drives. It should be done prior to event.
4. Maximum Strength of a Group should be 2-8 Members.
5. Timing of the performance 5-8 Minutes.
6. The decision of the Judges will be final and binding.
7. There is no particular theme.
1. There Is No Particular Theme.
2. The Event Should Not Be In Vulgar Language.
3. Time Limit: 8-12 Minutes.
4. It Should Be Creative And Actful.
5. The Judges Decision Will Be Final And Binding.
6. There is no Limit for Participants.
RULES FOR TECHNICAL EVENTS
1. Student ID card and entry token is compulsory for every player.
2. No foul language is allowed while playing.
3. The participants shall obey the event coordinator all the times. His/Her decision is final and binding.
THEME: General Awareness
1. Only team entries are eligible.
2. There should be minimum of 4 students in each team.
3. The participants shall not be allowed to use mobile or electronic instruments.
4. No student shall not give any hints or clues to the competitors team .
5. The decision taken by the judges will be final and will not be subjected to any change .
6. Replacement of any participant of a team will not be allowed after registration .
7. Winner team will be honored with the prize by the chief guest.
RULES FOR MODEL/SCIENCE PROJECT PRESENTATION
There will be two categories :
1. Up to 10th Standard.
2. 11th , 12th Standard.
Judging will be based on:
1. Scientific thought .
2. Creativity within the scope of the topics .
3. Skill and thoroughness of the research .
4. Clarity of explanation & communication in final project.
5. The judges decision will be final and binding.
NOTE: THE SCHOOL WHICH WILL ACHIEVE THE MAXIMUM POSITIONS IN ALL EVENTS WILL BE GIVEN THE OVERALL TROPHY CASH PRIZE OF ₹51,000.